About Our Site
– Thousands of Baby Boomer women have been visiting our website since August 2000.
– Our archives consist of more than 800 compelling articles with two new ones added each week.
– Our articles are geared to Baby Boomer women but widely read by Baby Boomer men.
– Our substantial network of partners provides traffic and interesting content.
Why Advertise on Not Just the Kitchen
– More than 30 percent of Americans are over 50 in 2010.
– Together they have $2.3 trillion in annual spending power and control 50% of all discretionary income.
– Baby Boomers have substantial disposable income to spend and invest even during times of lagging economy.
-Baby Boomers spend 15 hours per week online which is two hours longer than teenagers.
– People aged 46 to 64 purchase:
74 percent of prescription drugs
51 percent of over-the counter drugs
42 percent of online travel
80 percent of luxury travel
$157 billion worth of leisure travel annually
Who Are Our Visitors
– Approximately 50% of our visitors live in the USA.
– The rest live in Canada, UK, Australia, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Italy, etc.
All outbound links will carry a “no follow” tag to comply with Google guidelines.
Advertising unit or video on home page:
Advertising unit or video on inner pages:
Text link in an article written by client:
Text link in an article written by our writer:
Placement on quarterly newsletter:
$50 per occasion