Now almost six weeks since I first I tried the home laser appliance, many fine lines around my eyes have disappeared. Using the laser has become routine.
By: Rita Morgan
A few weeks ago I posted my first article about a ground breaking product that, if used according to instructions, diminishes fine lines around the eyes.
Since www.notjustthekitchen.com is geared to Baby Boomer women, I volunteered to try the PaloVia laser and report its effects on this site.
* On September 25, I tried my PaloVia Laser for the first time. Read the article, describing how it felt and the results of the treatment.
* Within days I noticed a difference in my eye area. There definitely was slight improvement.
* The next two weeks progressed much slower. I engaged in many outdoor activities and since the red marks around the eyes took longer to disappear, I was concerned that my face was getting too much sun exposure. I wore a hat and sunscreen but you can’t prevent the UV rays completely. So, I used the laser every few days rather than daily as instructed.
* I’m now on a schedule of 3-4 times a week and that seems to keep the redness under control. I understand that my treatment is going to take a little longer but feel more comfortable doing it at my own pace.
* Now almost six weeks since I first I tried the PaloVia Laser, many fine lines around my eyes have disappeared. Using the laser has become routine. It’s easy and takes only a couple of minutes to apply the gel and press the appliance against my skin.
* Judging from the results to date, I estimate that another couple of weeks of 3 to 4 times a week usage should complete the treatment. I can then go on “maintenance” and lessen the frequency to 1 to 2 times a week.
About the Author:
Rita Morgan is the Founder of Not Just the Kitchen, a leading website geared to Baby Boomer women. For more than ten years, women from around the world have enjoyed articles that were written especially for them.
Note: Palomar has graciously provided a PaloVia laser free of charge (retail price $499) so that I can make an honest personal assessment.
Photo: TheAlieness GiselaGiardino